past tense: centralized; past participle: centralized
1.concentrate (control of an activity or organization) under a single authority.
“a vast superstructure of centralized control”
See the words, “under a single Authority”?
If I agree with my opponent,I will soon be conceding to my opponent.( my proverb.)
1. We need red lights at intersections. (okay)
2. We need car horns. (okay)
3. we need windshields and btw, wipers. (okay )
4. We need Driver License. ( lost me there. )
5. We need a law that if a student drops out of school, a Driver License is denied. ( oh, so that is where you are headed with that.)
1.We need gun safety. (okay)
2. We need background checks. (okay)
3. You don’t need assault weapons to hunt game with.(okay.)
4.We need gun registration. ( you lost me there.)
5. We need to take guns away from everyone. ( oh, so that is where you are headed with that.)
1. We need gold and silver as money. (okay)
2. We need protection from robbers. (Okay…guns would’ve helped with that, you know.)
3. We need Banks. (lost me.)
4.We need to take your gold and give you fiat paper money. ( Oh, so that is where you are headed with that.)
1. We need law and order. (okay.)
2. We need law enforcement…armed law enforcement! (okay,armed with drones?)
3. We need no one to be above the law! (okay… especially bankers, police, government.)
4. We need over 60, thousand laws passed each year.(lost me again.)
4. We need more prisons. ( oh, so that is where you are headed with that.)
1. We need a constitution. (okay.)
2. We need a constitution everyone can understand…no personal interpretations. (okay.)
3. We need a constitution to be precious, unalterable and unalienable! (okay)
4. We need a supreme court.( lost me, no personal interpretations?)
5. We need to agree with the supreme court that abortion is a matter of privacy and not murder.(oh, I see where you are headed with that.)
1. Terrorists are out to destroy our freedoms. They hate FREEDOMS! (okay.)
2.They must be captured and detained! (okay.)
3. If you are not for us, you are against us! (Okay.)
4. Dissidents are Terrorists! ( lost me there.)
5.We need detainment facilities to put terrorists in.
We need to suspend the Constitution, we need to take everybody’s guns, vehicles and their cash; implant chips into everyone, forbid private gardens, family farms, and most of all we need to punish everyone for disagreeble gestures, whispered tones, exchanging notes, whistling inappropiately, looking too long, standing too long, sitting too long and failing to get down on their faces in an acceptable amount of time, say, 1 second after being told to “get face down and put nose in dirt”!
OH, I SEE WHERE YOU ARE HEADED WITH THIS! TYRANNY!